Find out how to make your own shaving cream with natural lubricants and essential oils. This wonderful recipe will let you create a shaving cream that improves razor glide and will leave your skin smooth, healthy, and moisturized.
Here is what you will need:
1/3 cup shea butter
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
5 drops Sandalwood essential oil
5 drops Peppermint essential oil
5 drops Melaleuca essential oil
1. Place all ingredients in double boiler except for essential oils.
2. Once melted, remove from heat, and let sit for 3 minutes.
3. Add essential oils and stir until combined.
Note: Use a popsicle stick for easy cleanup.
4. Let shaving cream rest until hard. You can put it in the refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.
5. Using a hand or stand mixer, whip shaving cream until light and fluffy (around 3-5 minutes).
6. Put into container of choice. You’re done!
For information on the Essential Oils used in the recipe and to order, please click below: